This recipe is is quick easy spicy delicious recipe. great for a snack and for lunches for work. If you like a bit of spice in your life this recipe is for you! Made in 10 mins!
Spicy Vegetable Curry Noodles
- 150 g rice/egg noodles
- 4 tbsp. curry powder
- ¼ Sliced onions.
- 1 scotch bonnet
- 1tsp ginger
- 3 cloves
- ¼ cup spring onions
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ¼ cup mixed peppers
- 1tbsp. Vegetable oil
- Add 1 Tbsp. Vegetable oil to frying pan on high heat
- Add ¼ cup sliced onion, 1 scotch bonnet sliced (no seeds), 1 tsp ginger, 3 cloves garlic, ¼ cup chopped spring onions and cook for 3 mins.
- Add 2 tbsp. Curry powder, 1tsp salt, 1tsp. black pepper, 1 tsp. paprika mix and cook together
- Add ½ cup of mixed pepper (sliced thinly) and mix together
- Then add 150g of egg/rice noodles and add 2 tbsp. curry powder.
- Mix together and simmer for 2-3 mins and serve