French fries has nothing on this!
Plantain Fries recipe. Just as good as French Fries or Chips for my British folks! Also a great vegan dish! Me and Shaun were fighting over who had the last one on the plate, yes! they are THAT good! And probably the easiest dish you can ever cook from our catalogue. Give it a try!
Total Time: 10-15 min
Prep: 5 min | Inactive: N/A | Cook: 10 min
Plantain Fries recipe
- 2tbsp plain flour
- 2tbsp cornflour
- half cup coconut milk
- half cup water
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- Cut plantain in to chip shapes
- then put chips into bowl with these ingredients:
2tbsp plain flour
half cup coconut milk
half cup water
- Then mix together
- 2 cups Vegetable oil in frying pan
- Carefully put chips one by one into heated pan.
- Fry until golden brown on each side
- Then put onto kitchen towel to dry.