This is a Quick and easy traditional Jamaican dish, Usually had as a side to go with your meal, It can also been eaten on its own. Very Delicious, Healthy and tasty recipe, Give it a try! 100% vegan.
Stir Fry Cabbage
- White Cabbage (strips)
- 1 cup Peel Carrots (cut in medium sized strips)
- 1 Onion
- 4 Spring onions (strips)
- ¼ each Red, Green, Yellow bell pepper (Cut in long strips)
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1tsp Sea salt
- ¼ cup Olive oil / coconut oil
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1tbsp.Dairy free butter/ coconut oil
- On High heat put ¼ cup of coconut/olive oil into your frying pan and let it heat up.
- Add 1 cup of Carrots and cook for 2minutes.
- Then add 1 cup of White Cabbage and cook for another 2 minutes (mix together)
- Then add 1 chopped onion, spring onions, and bell peppers and cook and mix together
- Add 1tsp Black pepper, 1 tsp sea salt, 1 tsp of sea salt, 1tsp Thyme and fold together.
- Add 1 tbsp. of dairy free butter/ coconut oil mix in together and simmer for 10 mins.