Traditional Jamaican ginger beer is a naturally sweetened and carbonated beverage. This recipe can be made Alcoholic or Non Alcoholic. This drink is made with natural ginger and sugar which gives it a strong a sweet taste, Every body loves ginger beer! And with this recipe you will love it too! No harm in adding a little rum too!
Total Time: 10 mins
Prep:5 min | | Cook: 5 min
- 1 cup Ginger 140g
- 1 clove
- 2 squeezed limes
- 1/2 Cup of Sugar
- 2 shots of Ray and nephews Rum
- 2 cups of sparkling water or spring water
- Skin ginger and cut into small pieces.
- Add 1 cup of ginger into blender along with 1 clove Add
- 1/2 Cup sugar, 2 lime juice. 2 shots of Ray and nephews. 2 cups of sparklingwater or spring water
- then blend for up 5mins
- Serve with ice and lime
Serves 2-4 people